Monday, May 24, 2010

You Gotta Turn Me On

You wanna hear me
Say something nasty?

You wanna see me
Take you down a few pegs?

You wanna see if I can do it
See if I can scare you
See if I can break you
Shake your legs out from under you

All you gotta do
Is get me going

You just gotta
Flip my switch

I can be a sweetheart
Or I can be sucker
Or be your nasty bitch

I can smile and fake it
I can bake you cookies
I can be your sweet little sap

I can tear the house down
I can rile your guys up
I can frown and make it look like a trap

If you want me to
If you want me to do it

You gotta turn me on
You gotta hit the right place

You gotta say it
In such a way
That I don't have much choice
Or a voice
Or a face

So go ahead
Touch the button
Lick the stamp
And send it along

Just glance and scowl
Just turn and scoff

You gotta turn me on
But once you do
It's really hard
To turn me off

No comments:

Post a Comment