Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cal Kelly's Facebook Wall

-- Apparently I need more examples of my Facebook rules. --

CAL KELLY is sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy ;)
4 People Like This
Stephanie Anders - OMG what happened?
Cal Kelly - Somebody is like wicked in love with me.
June Avery - Yayyyyy!
Cal Kelly - Lol
Stephanie Anders - So happy for you!
Adam Denault - Ohhhhh somebody got some lol got some sex lol tappin it lol
Melissa Rivera - Call me!

CAL KELLY is :(
4 People Like This
Stephanie Anders - OMG what happened?
Cal Kelly - It's nothing. Just a broken heart. I want to feed myself to wild animals.
June Avery - Boooooo :(
Cal Kelly - Thanks June
Stephanie Anders - I'm totally here if you need me. I love you Cal-ifornication
Adam Denault - Do I gotta snap somebody for ya? lol cut 'em up? lol beat the shit out of them? lol
Melissa Rivera - Call me!

CAL KELLY is "...but he makes me feel like dancing" ;)
4 People Like This
Stephanie Anders - OMG what happened?
Cal Kelly - Met somebody new today. My broken heart is mended like an old panda bear.
June Avery - Yayyyy!
Cal Kelly - ;)
Stephanie Anders - I don't really get the panda reference.
Adam Denault - Ohhhhh somebody reboundin lol for real lol getting your thang back lol
Melissa Rivera - I'm being held prisoner by Lithuanian terrorists--please send help!

CAL KELLY is WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? WHY DOES MY HEART KEEP BREAKING? WHY DID I GIVE HIM A KIDNEY?
4 People Like This
Stephanie Anders - OMG what happened? ...I mean, the status gives me some good clues, but...
Cal Kelly - I met this guy at a gas station today and he was amazing and we made love up against the self-serve station and then he asked for my kidney so I gave it to him because I thought we were going to be together forever :(
Stephanie Anders - ...Oh
June Avery - Booooooo :(
June Avery - But yayyyy on the doing it against the self-serve ;)
Cal Kelly - I know June! :( And thanks :)
Stephanie Anders - Was this the same guy from before?
Cal Kelly - No, a different guy.
June Avery - Yayyyy new people!
Stephanie Anders - Have you thought about committing yourself?
Cal Kelly - Um, I commit to people all the time! That's my problem!
Adam Denault - Pumpin it then dumpin it lol took your kidney lol organs lol
Stephanie Anders - I meant like, to an institution
Melissa Rivera - They're only feeding me bread and goat's milk. Somebody please help me!

CAL KELLY is MARRIED
4 People Are Really Confused, and Everyone Else Has Defriended Cal Kelly
Stephanie Anders - You married the kidney stealer?
Cal Kelly - Nooo silly haha this is a guy I met at the police station while I was reporting my stolen kidney. He was in lock-up, now he's locked up my heart :o)
June Avery - Yayyyy puns!
Cal Kelly - LOL June, are puns a real thing?
Adam Denault - Grammar lol word play lol doing it while dressed like apostrophes lol
Melissa Rivera - Is anybody out there? Please help me!
Stephanie Anders - I really need to spend less time on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment