Tuesday, December 29, 2009

365 Superman

Vroom Vroom

I don't have a car
But I own a truck
That goes

Round Round Round

But it's not going fast
Not fast enough
I go faster, faster

Spin, spin, spin

There's a blue plane
There's a red train
There's a car with a lightning strike
Striped across the sides

Wanna go for a ride?

In my truck?
Or do you like cars?
Or do you like boats?

Wanna get in my truck?

Go vroom, 'round the back
To the kitchen
To the bath
Where I have to take baths
Even though I don't want to
Because I took one yesterday

I'm Superman, did you know?
Did you know that I am?

I've been Superman all year
But I have to stop being him
Because everyone gets to be Superman
For a year

And everyone gets to drive the truck
But after this year
I get to drive a car
And go vroom, vroom, vroom

Even better
Way better

But 'till then I gotta drive this truck
But it's not so bad

Wanna drive in the truck with me?
Be Superman

My Mom says I'm 365 Superman
That's how many hamburgers I can eat
In one day only

Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment