Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You'd Wear It Too

So you think she's a slut
Well I guess I'd be a slut too
If I were a girl
And I looked like her

I'd show skin
Lots of skin
I'd walk around
Wearing pasties
And strategically placed
Sequins

Assuming that I wasn't some bitter bitch
Who can't squeeze into the clothes
That my friend likes to wear

Something tells me
You'd wear it too
If it fit on you

Something tells me you're mad
Because boys don't like you
Because high school was eight years ago
And you fit in a lot better
When you could sequester
A bunch of fags at a lunch table
To cackle over how dumb cheerleaders are

Well, guess what, sweetheart
I'd rather be a cheerleader
Than a human slushie

Go hop on a treadmill
Then go fuck yourself
Since nobody else
Will do it for you

My friend is a gorgeous
Vibrant young woman
Who takes advantage of what she's got
And I would too

I'd rather than be her than you
Not because she's pretty
But because she's happy

Don't try to suck someone's happiness
Out of the world
By labeling them a slut

Shut your mouth
And maybe one day
You'll fit
Just fine

In the meantime
Keep in mind
That if you could wear it
You'd wear it too

No comments:

Post a Comment