Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Mile High

George, I'm already feeling better
This was a great suggestion

Now that I'm worried about us making love
I'm not at all worried about the plane crashing

Close the door, George

Well, then keep your half your body out of the bathroom
And the other half in

George, I don't need your entire body
To make love to you

This is a method of keeping me calm, George
This isn't supposed to be fun

What do you mean, 'When is it ever?'
That's not funny, George
I'm already feeling very vulnerable here
So I don't need you joking around

Now just get your vital parts into the bathroom
Before we hit turbulence
And I start screaming

No, no, no
Don't put me up on the sink
God knows what's in that sink
This is an airplane bathroom
The germs stay here forever

What?

You think they make the stewardesses
Scrub the sinks?
George, use your head

The toilet has no seat!

Dear God, is this an airplane
Or an Indian livestock train?

How are we supposed to make love in here?
Didn't they think about this
When they were designing
Their bathrooms?

I wonder if the bathrooms are bigger
In first class?

George, sneak into first class
And see if there's room to make love
In the bathrooms there
And also, grab me a hot towel

GEORGE!

I felt something move!

Quick, there's no time
Put me up on the sink
I'll take my chances!

Say nice things to me, George
I'm panicking

Tell me I'm a good wife and mother
And that you're still hot for me after all these years
And repeat those statistics I made you memorize
About how plans are much safer than cars
And then remind me to sell our car
When we get home

Hurry, George, hurry!
My God, getting ready to make love to you
Is like waiting for a snail
To crawl out of its shell!

I--

George...

George, I'm stuck

In the sink, George, I'm stuck in the sink!

Get help!

No!

Don't get help!

This is humiliating

Just, uh, leave me here
I'll lose weight eventually
And then my rear end
Will shrink
And I'll be able to--

Oh God, is the stewardess looking at us
Is she coming towards us?
Oh God this is--
George, you have to yank me out of the--

Hi!

Hello!

How are you?

Funny story...

I'm scared of flying

No comments:

Post a Comment