Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Abandoned Mall

My biggest nightmare is that I'm alone in an abandoned mall and no matter how many times I have the nightmare I still walk around the mall and look to see if any of the stores are open and they never are and then I start to panic because I wonder if it's like the mall from Night of the Living Dead or Dawn of the Living Dead or Whatever of the Living Dead and so then I try to find a place where I can hide from the zombies but like I said all the stores are closed and so then I think Should I try to break into one of the stores even though I really don't agree with vandalism? but then I think Screw it, I'm not getting eaten by a zombie nun so then I grab one of those chairs from the cafeteria to throw through some glass at Bed Bath and Beyond because it seems like there'd be lots of places to hide in there and it's comfy what with the pillows and all but the cafeteria chairs are bolted down and then I start to panic because I think I hear something coming from behind the fake plants in front of the Sharper Image and so I jump in the fountain and I get wet obviously because it's a fountain and then I'm like Oh my God, the zombies can see me I'm only in the fountain and it's an awful hiding place so then I just start running through the mall screaming because at that point I'm like Whatever Zombies, just come get me! but they don't, they don't, but I swear they're going to, and then I run right into--

And I don't know
I wake up
At that point
Always

So...

What do you think
That means?

No comments:

Post a Comment