Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wink

Oh heyyy, Mom
What's up?

What?

A puppy?

You don't say

Where is it?

In the living room?

Well, fancy that

Wink

Huh?

What?

Huh?

Oh, yeah
I winked
It's this thing I do
When certain things
Are...understood

Like when you say
We can't have a puppy
Even though you know
It would make me the happiest person alive

But you stand your ground and then--

Wink

Am I right?

So I went out and got a puppy
Because I know you can't possibly want me
To be unhappy

I mean...I hypothetically
Went out and got a puppy

Wiiiiiink

What do you mean bring the puppy back?

What?

Huh?

What?

Ohhhh I get it

You're being all discipline-y
And cruel-y
And mother-y

Gotcha

Bring the puppy back

The hypothetical puppy
That might be in the living room
Chewing on one of your shoes
That I hypothetically gave him

Yeah, I'll bring that adorable little guy back
To that awful puppy mill

Wiiiiiink

Huh?

Oh, well I might or might not have
Used your credit card
To purchase him

Or not

Or maybe

Or not

Maybe not

Wink

Wink wink

Wink wink wink

Huh?

What?

Huh?

You're going to bring him back?

Hahaha

Suuuuuure you are, Mom

Suuuuuure you are

Wink

Right?

Haha...haha...haha...

Right?

...Wink?

No comments:

Post a Comment