Monday, December 19, 2011

Jack Hardy at a Christmas Party

You know what sucks?

Christmas

Christmas is stupid

They should make people say--'Happy Stupid Day'

And shit

And stuff

Arbor Day is stupid too

Like 'Ohhhh trees are so cool'

Trees are stupid

Like what do they do?

They're just trees

Have you ever made out under a tree?

I did once

With Josh Hartnett

Ew, what do you mean who's that?

He was, like, totally famous once

And I made out with him

When he was famous

It was, like, a major score on my part

His lips tasted like fame

And blueberries too, because we'd just eaten blueberries

I can totally sense how jealous you are and it's warming me like a Christmas fire

Speaking of which, why is there no fireplace here?

I don't care if it's an apartment

Apartments can have fireplaces

And jacuzzis--there should be a jacuzzi

This is the worst Christmas ever

I hope somebody bought me a gun so I can shoot myself

You know who Santa looks like?

My Uncle Bill

He's like, dead, or something, maybe

I think he got eaten by squirrels

Like, in the war

The squirrel war

I think

I don't know

Squirrels are terrifying

They always look at me like they're better than me

And I'm like, ew, I worked at Aeropostale

Get over yourself, squirrel

They probably let squirrels work at Express and that's why they're so koodie

Koodie's this new word that means cool

But you use it when you're talking about people who think they're cool but aren't

Like--Neil Patrick Harris is koodie and Justin Timberlake is koodie

And everyone at this party except me but including you is koodie

It's kinda like saying somebody has 'cooties' except not really and it's totally different

They said it on tv--like once, like I heard it, and like, now it's a thing cool people are doing

Real cool people not koodie people

Do you like my Santa hat?

It's from Burberry

You have to buy a Santa hat from Burberry this season or you're basically a hobo who smells

I'm not saying you're a hobo, but you don't have a Santa hat from Burberry on so...

This is awkward now

See what's going on?

Your poverty is creating an awkward situation at a Christmas party

I mean, it's like, the lamest Christmas party since, like, Christmas was invented by the Mormons, but still...

Mormons totally invented Christmas

And Thanksgiving

And Paula Abdul

These are, like, known facts

Huh?

You got me something?

Seriously?

Oh my God, you totally want to bone me

Oh my God, that's so creepy

Oh my God, I totally would never bone because we're friends and also because you're ugly

Oh my God, you're wearing sneakers and you just basically declared your love for me

Oh my God, why does everyone love me so much it's understandable and yet so difficult for me

Huh?

Well, why not?

Didn't you hear the Josh Hartnett story?

I'm, like, sort of famous

Um, this is Rhode Island.  I made out with a has-been.  That means I'm famous.

Okay, fine, I'll open it, but I'm still confused about the whole not-loving-me thing.

. . . . .

Um, that's like...really sweet

Like, that's a really nice gift

I, um, I'm sorry for...yeah, I don't even know where to...yeah...

Like, I didn't get you anything so--

Um, do you want my Santa hat from Burberry?

No, take it, it's like, kind of over anyway, so, you should totally wear it because, like, you don't care

Like, you don't care about what anybody thinks of you ever, and that's like, cool

I mean, like, I wish I could--

I don't know

Never mind

Yeah, the hat looks good on you, you know, because it's lame and so are you

So yeah

Oh, and if you ever tell anybody I did something mildly generous

I'll deny it and tell them you slept with that guy in the corner who's smelling the couch

Oh my God, I, like, hate him slash love him slash want to do an oil painting of him

This party totally sucks aside from Smelling the Couch Guy

And, like, you--kinda

You kinda don't suck

...All the time

I love you slash...

Um

Yeah

I love you

...And stuff

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment