Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jake and His Shadow

You look taller, Jake, or is it just me I mean I haven't really hung out with you in awhile because you've sort of been avoiding sidewalks and I don't really know what that's about but whatever I'm not judging but yeah it seems like you've gotten taller because I seem shorter and I'm not going to lie and say I love that because I definitely don't but I guess it just goes with aging and I was talking with Claire's shadow the other day and by the way you should call her because I really liked her shadow and when you two would walk through the park together her shadow and me just really clicked and I'd love to spend more time with her and I know Claire like lit your car on fire or tried to because you have to really try to light a car on fire but you know a woman is not her shadow and again I really liked the shadow and what have you done for me I mean like in the scope of your life WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR SHADOW, JAKE?  WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?

...Anyway, you look taller

You look good
Taller
Good
Tall
Great
Whatever

You look fine

It was nice seeing you

Even though in order for you to get taller
I have to diminish myself

Do you understand what I'm saying, Jake?
Are you getting me?

Man, some people never change

No comments:

Post a Comment