Monday, January 16, 2012

Jonah Hill Didn't Need to Lose Weight

I didn't need to lose the weight
Let's just start by saying that

I'm doing this action movie
And so I have to do these, like stunts
Like, not the big stunts
The big stunts other guys do
But I do, like
The minimal stunts
Which are still very, you know
Physical, so--

I'm doing them
And I have to get in decent shape
So I can do them

And decent shape
Getting in decent shape, I mean
Results in a certain amount of weight loss
So I lost weight
That's all

But I didn't NEED to lose it
I mean, if I could have done the stunts fat
Then I would have
And nobody would have had a problem with that

This wasn't, like
Me needing to lose weight
To help my career

The way that, like
Seth Rogan had to lose weight
Or else he wouldn't be offered projects
Like that shitty Green Hornet movie

I didn't lose weight
So I could get offers
To do terrible second-rate
Superhero movies

I lost weight
And now I might gain it back

Or, you know
I might not
Because, I mean
Let's keep in mind

That it's not a bad thing
To lose weight

It's not a bad thing
To NOT be
A colossal fatass

I mean, that's not a problem, you know?

And being a movie star
Which, I mean, I star in movies
I'm not saying I'm a--

Whatever, it's just not an issue

You know?

And if I get more movie offers this way
Then that's great, but it's not
You know

It's not an issue

It's really not

No comments:

Post a Comment