Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Villain Officiates at a Wedding

Before we begin
Let me just say
That I was so thrilled
When Evil Larry
And Sort of Evil Chris
Asked me to officiate their big day

I bet most of you weren't aware
That I was able to marry people
But being an evil villain
Isn't as lucrative as you'd like to think

With the economy being the way it is
I haven't even been able to afford
Getting my Death Ray fixed

MI-6 has been employing twin secret agents
And when I went to shoot one of them
I caught another one out of the corner of my eye
And I thought I was seeing double again
Like when I tried to blow up Bora Bora with two bombs
And it turned out to only be one place

The explosion really did a number on my cornea and--

Anyway, I fired wrong, and the Death Ray's ray
Bounced off a wall
And hit the gun itself
Which, apparently happens
When you have the Death Ray set to 'Boomerang'
Even though of course
They don't tell you that when you buy it

But that's neither here nor there
This isn't a day about death
It's a day about marriage...

...Okay, so maybe it's a little bit about death

But this isn't just any marriage

This is the first gay marriage
To happen
Right here in my Evil Garden

Which reminds me

Sort of Evil Chris
You might want to stand a bit further away
From those plants

They're genetically engineered
To latch onto a man's genitals
And suck them back into the earth

I wasn't sure it would actually work
Until my brother-in-law came over
And now I think my nephew may remain only child

I can still remember the first time
Evil Larry told me about Sort of Evil Chris

I didn't even know Evil Larry was gay
Until I went to blow up Florida
And he begged me to spare Key West

He thought I would judge him
For being who he is
But I told him
That any man who could get a member of the Scandinavian Royal Family
To smuggle jewels right into Evil Larry's hands
Was okay by me

By the way, what happened with those jewels?
Didn't the Prince tell you he was going to--

A metaphor?

What do you mean a metaphor?

You said he put his jewels right in your--

Ohhh

Well, now I regret e-mailing him
To ask if he'd let my mother
Wear them around her neck for a day

Evil Larry and I were together
When he met Sort of Evil Chris

Chris tried kidnapping a secret agent
And when the secret agent engaged him in combat
Chris knocked him unconscious
Ripped his arm off
And ran off with it

We said--'Chris, you only SORT OF kidnapped him'

And the nickname just stuck

Hahahahaha

Oh, memories

I'm so glad I could be here
To join the two of you
Together
For all time

Because at the end of the day
It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight
Or tall or short
Or have an evil mustache that curls up
Or goes down over your mouth like a Russian labor camp guard

What matters is that
You have someone to love
And hold hands with
While you're torturing Mexican ambassadors

That's what life is about all about

So thank you, Larry and Chris
For having me here
On this special occasion
In your life

And I'd like to apologize on behalf of my evil koala bear, John Tesh

Although I did warn you
That if you made him the Ring Bearer
There was a chance
That he would eat at least one of the groomsmen

I had no idea he would eat Chris's cousin Chet as well

But hey, let's not let little things like that
Ruin our big, gay, evil celebration

Do you, Larry...

No comments:

Post a Comment