Monday, September 26, 2011

And You're Both Gay

You're going to love him
He's funny

He's sooo funny

And like, he looks--

I mean, he's sooo funny

Like the funniest guy ever

And his body is just--

Oh, my God, he's sooo funny

Like, I die around him
Constantly
Dying

At how funny
And sweet
And amazing he is

Do I find him attractive?

Um, well
I mean
I've never thought about it

You know, because he's--

Because he likes guys
And you like guys!

So there ya go!

You're both gay
And he's funny
And you're great
And you're both going to get along so well

Cute?

Like, I said, I--

Well, I guess if I HAD to say, I would say, um--

He's gay

I mean, he's definitely gay

So no worries there

And he's very, you know
Humorous
He's of good humor

And I think you're really going to find him very--hysterical

Just, he'll have you laughing
And you'll be all 'Hahaha'
And you might not even notice that he's--

That, um, that--sorry, lost my train of thought

But anyway, yeah, he's gay

You're both gay

And you're both great

And you're very handsome
And he's--a boy
And you're both gay

So yay!

Right?

Claps hands?

Why aren't you clapping hands?

Oh my God, don't be shallow!

Looks aren't important!

Would I date him if I were gay?

God no!

Oh, but I mean, that's not because--

I mean

The thing is--

You know I don't like guys who are funny

I like them very, you kow
Just, mean
And, cruel
And, you know, just really not nice

So, he just wouldn't be my type

But he's definitely you're type

Because you like boys
And he's a boy
And you're a boy
And he also likes boys
And math just sort of dictates
That you two should be together and--

Okay, fine, he's the brother of this guy I want to date
And I promised we could do like a group thing
And if you agree to go to dinner with us
And not stare at his hump or his lazy eye
And laugh a few times at his stupid jokes
And then text him two days later
And tell him you've decided to become a celibate vegan who practices black magic
I'll pay you fifty bucks

Deal?

Great

I think you two are really going
To hit it off

No comments:

Post a Comment