Saturday, September 10, 2011

Take the Jacket Off Me

Lindsey, take the jacket off me
I’m a dog

I realize I’m a small dog
And that means I can’t eat you
Or even seriously maim you
But I can defecate
In every pair of shoes you own
If you don’t take this f**king jacket off me
Right now

Do you find this cute?
Do you think this is adorable?
Do you plan on making me your Christmas card this year?

‘Look at me humiliating a defenseless creature!  Happy Holidays!’

You disgust me

You think it’s fun making a dog
More like a human?

What if I made you
More like a dog?

What if I put you on a leash
And gave you an undying fascination
With your own genitalia?

Would you like that Lindsey?

Would you like to spend twenty minutes
Licking your own testicles
While your owner laughs at you
Then goes back to watching ‘What Not to Wear?’

Because I would find that ADORABLE!

Let’s get something straight

I am not a toy
I am not an accessory
I am NOT one of the many girlfriends you have
Who wear whatever you tell them to
Just because you tell them you work for DKNY
When you really work for TCBY

I am a living, breathing thing
With a soul and a sense of dignity
And you are doing everything you can
To eradicate it

Well, I’ve had enough

If you leave this jacket on me
One second longer
So help me, Lindsey
I will run out into the street
And straight into the first moving vehicle I see

NOW GET IT OFF ME!

. . . . .

Thank you

Whoa, whoa, whoa

What are you doing?

I didn’t say anything about the hat

No comments:

Post a Comment