Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cloud

I'm a Cloud

I'm a ball of cotton
And other scientific stuffLike air and stuff
And I'm not cool and easy to do a report on
Like the sun or the moonSo they should just call me Steve Fischer
Because that's how lame I am
Steve Fischer may be my friend
And he might think he's as cool as the sun
But I can beat him up

One time I made Steve laugh so hard
He peedAnd I said I wouldn't tell anyone
But then he made me laugh
And I peedAnd he told everyone
So then I told people he peed
But they thought I was just saying that
Because I peed and he told people
But he was the first pee-er
Clouds can be nimble
Nimble clouds are called Nimbus clouds
And nimble means Nimbus
Which means, um, nimble

Clouds can also rain
And since I'm a cloud
I can rain on Steve's house
When he tries to have his birthday party


I'll rain right on his pants
And then people will think
That he wet them
And that'll be the second time
But most people will think it's the first time
But it won't matter
Because he who pees last
Laughs...um...


Yeah

I am a Cloud
And so that means I have a really good tan
Because I'm near the show
Even though my mom says tanning isn't good for you
Like how my aunt tans too much
And my mom says she looks so fake
And why tan if people know it's a fake tan
Even though you really can't tell a fake tan from a real tan
And I think my aunt's pretty
But when I say that
My mom says she's had work done
And I guess that means
Like, when we got our kitchen remodeled
But my aunt's kitchen looks kind of old
So I don't know

A cloud is big
But not bigger than planets
Like Jupiter or Mars
But maybe Venus
Because I don't know much about Venus
So I guess I could be Venus
But I might not be
But I'm definitely bigger than Steve Fischer
Because he's the smallest boy in the whole school
Even though saying that makes him cry
The truth must be spoken
Which is something I learned
From the Destructo Man movie


(It was on the poster)
If I were not a cloud
I would be a tornado
Because tornados can pick up whole houses
And throw them into the North Pole
Because tornados are strong
Like I am
Because I can pick up Steve Fischer
And carry him around
Even when he tries hitting me in the head
It doesn't matter
Because I'm stronger


...Like a tornado
I couldn't dress up like a cloud
Because my mom forgot to buy cotton balls
And all we had in the houseWas some extra paper towels
So I wrote 'cloud' on all of them
And that took a really long time
And this morning
I fell in a puddle
And now my whole costume is swollen up
From soaking up the puddle
And so it's really heavyAnd I think for that I should get an 'A'

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment