Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Little Dalliance


Well hello…

Back for another little dalliance, I see

I see you got my note
Regarding the location
Of our little…

…liason

You must be delighted
That we no longer have to enjoy our carnal delights
In my dorm room on campus
While from the bunk underneath us
My roommate calls out suggestions

Now, we have this luscious apartment
All to ourselves

Well…the bedroom anyway

I do share the rest of the place
With five other men

But that’s why doors are made
To both open

…And close

Hahaha would you like me to take off my pants?

I’m wearing underwear
Imported from Greece

They’re made out of baby sheep’s wool
And they keep me in a constant state
Of almost painful arousal

But that’s neither here nor there

Can I interest you in some half-eaten
Slightly chilled
DiGiorno’s pizza?

I’ve spelled out on your name
On every slice
Using black olives
And some mustard I found
Behind some sort of plant in the fridge

I’m afraid my roommates
Aren’t exactly the most hygienic group

Which reminds me
I’m afraid we won’t be able to make love in the shower
As I had promised
Until we figure out whether the squirrel in the tub
Is rabid or not

We call him Scooter

Would you like to help me push the mattress up against the far wall?

Tonight is Thursday
And that means the room next to mine
Will be used for a role-playing game
Entitled ‘The Trolls of Erotica’

You met my roommate Tobey, didn’t you?

He’s the one who made you answer three riddles
And remove your bra
Before you could enter the apartment

He is a quirky fellow

Now, enough chitchat

Let’s give in to the desires
That plague our weary souls

Just don’t give in near the window

The man across the street
Has his telescope pointed right at this room

He likes to dress up like Olivia Newton-John
From the ‘Physical’ video
And smoke long cigarettes
Like Audrey Hepburn in ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’
But other than that, he’s harmless

I have curtains to put up
But my mom hasn’t finished washing them yet

So for now
We’ll just have to be discreet

Not as far as sound, of course

Feel free to wail and moan
As loud as you like

To be honest, it’s really the only way
To avoid hearing the trolls in the next room
Sing their fertility song

Now, are we ready to commence?

Ah, you’re weeping

The adventure begins

No comments:

Post a Comment