Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm Not Gonna Suck Your Neck

Could you get away from me?
You smell like cheesy bread
You're so cheesy bread right now
I'm going to gag
I'm going to gag on you right now

Could you throw some dirt in the coffin?
Like fresh dirt?
Like garden dirt?
The kind they grow cucumbers in?
Can you get me some cucumber dirt?

Ew, put some clothes on!

No, I'm not tempted by your virginity
I hate virgin blood
It tastes like V8
Which is gross
Because it's sneaky
So get away

And put clothes on
And stop calling me 'Master'
I'm not your Master
I'm not even your friend
I just like your brother
So chill the eff out
Cool cool?

When's your brother coming home, ps?
I want to tap a vein sooo bad
Don't look grossed out
You know he's hot

He's blonde
Do you know what blonde blood tastes like?
It's like ice cream on a six pack
It's amazing

Ew! No, you can't suck on him!
He's your brother!
What's your deal?

PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!

I don't care how hungry I am
I'll snack
Go get me a gerbil or something

No, I don't want to watch True Blood
Anna Paquin gives me psychological herpes
I wouldn't bite her if you paid me

Is there a cross nearby somewhere?
I'm kind of breaking out
Not really loving it
Not gonna lie

Well, can you go check?
And get me the dirt?
And take a shower
So you don't smell like cheesy garlic bread?
And find out when your brother is coming home?
And find a bra you can wear?

Thanks, love, amazing

. . . . .

Stupid bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment