Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Red is Pretty Stupid

I like pineapple slices
I like them on toast
I like them also on lima bean sandwiches
Which my Mom makes me sometimes

How is it you can talk?

My puppy can't talk
And wolves and puppies are in the same genus
A genus is like a family tree
But it's actually a bush
That grows strawberries

'Strawberry pie, I like pie
Nobody loves me
And I don't know why'

That was a song I wrote
For my Greatest Hits album

Do you like climbing anthills?
There's a giant one in my grandma's backyard
You should go there
You should go there and eat her
Because she gives me sweaters for Christmas

Hahahaha--just kidding

Don't eat her
Just go say hi
Because she makes muffins sometimes
If you recite your multiplication tables
And you don't get any wrong

What's eight times eleven?

BALLOON!

Balloons are made by angels
When a little boy gets his first haircut
That's a known bit of trivia
That they told me in Mongolia

Hmmm?

Berries?

WHERE?

Over there?
Off the path?

Someone once told me
That if you go off the path
Your arms turn into feather dusters
And you see postage stamps
On EVERYTHING

But that person was homeless
Or my mother

Guess which!

Never mind

I'll see you later
I have to invade Uzbekistan

Or go see my Grandma

Later Talking Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment