Thursday, October 15, 2009

Watch Me Do My Sexy Dance

You gotta watch me do my sexy dance

Watch how I twist and turn
Watch how I bend and flex and stretch
Watch how I turn your focus
Watch how I turn your mood upside down
Watch how I transform

From a four-eyed dork
To a standard lover
Covered up in rhythm
And my dancing pants

Watch how I tap my feet just so
Watch how I sway and stop and flow
Watch how I go and jump and flip
Watch how I never trip
Watch how I shake and shout

In the middle of my kitchen
On my living room rug
With a t-shirt and boxers
And a night to myself

You don't have to tell me
That I'm not sexy
I can see that all for myself

But if I can make you laugh
I'd rather make you laugh
Then gyrate on a pole somewhere
And see if I can get you to care

So I'm going to get a laugh out of you
And I'm going to get a smile out of you
And I'm going to do my sexy dance

Watch me do my sexy dance

No comments:

Post a Comment