Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Prince Charming

-- For Eric --

"Prince Charming"

If I had to describe myself...

...a few words come to mind...

...hmm...

...well...

...I suppose there's the obvious one

I'm...

...well...

...charming

I'm also a Prince
But that's easy to see
And it's not a word you'd use
To describe yourself
Would you?

You wouldn't describe yourself by saying--

'I'm nice, smart, and fireman."

Maybe you would
But I wouldn't

I don't think being a Prince is that big a deal
Because I've always been a Prince
And I'm always going to be one
Because I'm so charming

Being charming is hard
It's like doing long division
You have to try really hard at it
But not let people know you're trying

Riding a white horse helps
Plus, I throw a lot of balls
Where I walk around
Dance with girls who are pretty
And practice being charming

I like girls with interesting footwear
For example, glass slippers
They're fun

Sometimes I like girls who sleep a lot
Especially girls who sleep behind large bushes
That have dragons in them
Because then I get to use my sword
And it's a great sword
It's blue and everything

...Yeah...

I also like girls who have long hair
Because I like to climb it
But sometimes it's creepy
Because you think to yourself

'I'm hanging onto someone's hair'

So then you let go
And you have to run away
Before the witch that locked her away
Hears you fall
And puts a curse on you

...Yeah...

...Mostly...

...I'd say I'm charming

And I have a cool sword
And I like long hair
And I like weird shoes

Other than all that
I'm pretty ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment