Monday, October 26, 2009

Who The Hell Was That?

Who the Hell was that?

Was that the the neighbor again?
Is he still saying he's our son?

You know, he's mentally ill

I saw him the other day
Eating an egg
Off a patio table

He's out of his MIND!

It's seven in the damn morning
What if we worked?
What if we were on our way to work?
We could be workers

He doesn't know we're handicapped
He doesn't know you have overactive sweat glands
And a nearly untreatable back injury

He doesn't know ANYTHING
Because he's MENTALLY ILL!

If I want to rent out all our closets
To Kenyan immigrants
Until those poor tortured people
Can get on their feet
In this great country

Then that's what I'm going to do

And that's none of his damn business!

Do I go over to his house
At all hours of the morning
While he's trying to get a buzz on
And ruin his parade
With my schizophrenic rain cloud?

You're DAMN right I don't

Because I got something
Call consideration

He'll probably be back later tonight
To see if we can cook him an egg
On our coffee table

Sick bastard

I'll tell you one thing
He better not be trying to poach the Kenyans off of me
I can see his closets
Through his bay windows

Nice walk-in jobs
But you just know
He'll nick and dime 'em
On the utilities

There he is spying on us again
From his living room!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT
YOU CRACKERJACK?

Why doesn't he come over here if he wants--

Huh?

Then who was it?

What?

The landlord?

What the hell did he want?

No comments:

Post a Comment