Monday, October 26, 2009

Rudolph's Revenge

First off, I'm kicking some people
Off of the sleigh team

Y'all thought you were funny
Cracking jokes about my nose
Well, who's laughing now, huh?

Who's laughing now?

Hey Vixen, you feeling catty now?
Guess what?
I'm putting you right in front of the big man
So when he cracks the whip
You're going to be the one getting it

Dancer, I don't know who gave you that name
But apparently they were blind
Because if you tap danced on those hooves
With that body
You'd be going through the rooftops

You're off the team
Until I see some weight fluctuation

Don't give me that nasty look, Chubs
I'll leave you in the stable
With the Bobby, the slow elf

Okay, that's all the changes...for now

Remember to follow me
Because I'm in charge
Unless some of you want to try sticking your noses
In a light socket
And seeing what happens

Any questions...?

I didn't think so

No comments:

Post a Comment