Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pashmina in Florida

Is anybody else WARM?

I'm WARM

. . . . .

They should DO something about this
It's too warm
I feel like a womb baby

. . . . .

Can someone get me iced tea?
In a glass
Shaped like a small animal
A woodchuck perhaps

Not to be difficult

. . . . .

You know who I saw yesterday?

Madeleine Albright

What a disaster she is

I helped her put a new addition
On her gingerbread house

. . . . .

I really do hate Florida
It's warm

It's soooooooo WARM!

Isn't anybody else WARM?

...I'm warm

. . . . .

Do you ever get the feeling sometimes
That you're not a real person?

Sometimes...

I feel like a pashmina

But not a really person

Like a pashmina puppet
Like Miss Piggy
With a shawl on

You know?

Do you know?

Are you listening?

ARE YOU WARM?

...I'm so warm

. . . . .

I was going to have children
But instead I went shopping

. . . . .

If somebody offered me a slice of pie right now
I wouldn't say 'No'

Emoticon winkie face bee tee dubs

. . . . .

I like to stir my coffee
With a rolled up ten dollar bill

Makes the cream dissipate faster

. . . . .

I'm sweating like an Irish setter
What isn't setting is the sun

It's eight o'clock
And I can still see
Without the help
Of my Chanel flashlight

Something's wrong in Denmark
Or Boca, as the case may be

. . . . .

I really hate it here
Despite what my daughter may say

I dislike it strongly

And it's warm
It's so...

WARM

Isn't it?

I think it is

. . . . .

God, I'm barely me
I'm barely a person anymore

It's already warm enough
And here I am

A pashmina

. . . . .

Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment