Friday, November 26, 2010

An Exciting Game of Solitaire

Well...

This looks to be a bit tricky

My opponent
And by opponent, I mean
My brain

Is certainly giving me the run-around here

Mmm...

Deception at every turn
When deceiving thy own self's...self

In the age old battle of identity known as...

Solitaire

It reminds me of the time
When I went back in time
And battled my own self
Because it had become corrupted by my evil self
Which was cloned from me
And then sent to a time when I was most corruptible

(Otherwise known as...third grade)

Of course, this all happened
Within the confines
Of my in-progress science fiction novel

'Forschlash:  The First Journey"

Mmm...

The Queen is letting her eyes linger on me

She wants a King laid down on top of her
Pushing her into the Jack
Creating a tawdry menage
That only the swiftness of the Ace
Can bring to a close

Solitaire--a game full of sexual intrigue

So few are aware of it

Which makes its power all the more potent

The sex is enough to distract my ego
But my superego is still as super as ever

It shall not be deterred

Ahhh...

There it is

That break in the pack
That hidden gem amongst the rocks
That wink from across a crowded room
That happens in your dreams
And then you wake up
And it didn't happen
And you're so annoyed by it
That you have to eat yourself back to sleep

Thar she blows, as my piratical friends would say...if I had any...

Another game brought to a fitting close

Until next time, Brain

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. card games

    ReplyDelete