Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pastel Chalk

Okay, now I watched the movie again last night
So I think I've got it

You need four people
And one of them needs to be a chimney sweep

That's why I made my little sister, Rissy
Stand in the fireplace last night
With a broom

One of us is supposed to be a nanny
But I found this kid called Manny
So that should be close enough

I used pastel chalk
Which is pretty important
And it can't rain
Otherwise everything will be ruined

If it rains, I'm blaming you, Rissy
You were the one in charge of making sure
It didn't rain

As you can see

I've laid out the squares in a specific order
So that we can go from one to the next
Without having to stop too many times
In case it does start to rain

The first square is a room full of money
We have to stuff our pants full of as much money as we can
Before we go to the next square
That's why I put those four pairs of big pants in the room
I also put some pillow sacks
And four bags that say 'Stuff Money in Here' on them

The next room is a room full of candy
I made sure I had everybody's favorite
Manny is allergic to chocolate
So I put some peas in the room for him

Don't try eating the candy right away
Just shove it in the bags I put in the room
They're marked 'Candy Bags'
And do not, I repeat, do not confuse the money bags with the candy bags

We have to stay organized

The third room is the dancing penguins room
Because that was in the movie
And I think the dancing penguins may be important

We should probably dance with the penguins
But keep an eye on them
Because you really can't trust penguins
Especially ones that dance

The last square is the 'We're the Coolest People in the World' square
Once we stand in it
We'll be the coolest people in the world
That's how it works

Just don't step in the next square
Because somebody drew the word 'Buttface' in it
And I don't want all of us to end up with buttfaces

Now we all just need to hold hands
And jump

See?

It's all pretty simple

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete