Monday, November 15, 2010

This Is What I Think

This is what I think

I think...

I'm pretty hot

Oh I know, I know

I do the whole 'Oh yeah, I work out...sometimes'

Shrug, chuckle, walk away

But yeah, I'm hot

I'm aware of it

It's not a secret to me

I think you think that I don't think I'm hot
And see, that's the point

That's the whole point of it

If I was just hot, and you liked me
You'd feel shallow

Because, god knows I'm not intelligent

I actually possess no redeeming qualities
Aside from the fact
That my lower torso
Has more ripples in it
Than a pond during thunderstorm

So I mean, what can I do?

I can't fake intelligence
I can't 'pretend' to be funny

The only virtue you can really act like you have when you don't
Is humility

So I act humble

And then girls are like--

Ohhh okay, he's humble
Well, that changes everything

But the whole time I'm thinking

You wanted me before you thought I was humble
And the truth is, I think they know that I know I'm hot
And I think they know I know they know I'm hot
And I think they know I know they know I know they know I'm hot

But I try not to think about it too much
Because then I just get confused

That's sort of my motto
For life

No comments:

Post a Comment