Friday, November 5, 2010

Frosty Goes Tanning

I just want a little color

You know, a little...a little something

Maybe a bit of tint
Maybe a slight hue?

See, I have this date with a girl on Tuesday

No, she's not shallow or anything
I just want to look nice

She's an ice sculpture
So she's got a lot of different tones to her

I just want to make sure I can keep up

Yeah, sure
The bed should be fine

Can you hold my nose out here?
What about my pipe?

The hat? Noooooooooo...

No touching the hat

It's--I have this thing
About the hat
It's...it's a thing

Sorry

Now, how hot does it get in there?

Wow

That hot?

Is there any way you could...lower it?

Just maybe a little...cooler?

Um, I don't know...maybe...forty?

No, not forty degrees

Oh my God, are you kidding me?

I don't want to look like burnt toast!

Hahaha

I meant forty below

...Below zero...

Okay, well how low does it go?

My God, no wonder all you people are getting skin cancer

I mean, I don't really have to worry about that
Because I don't really have...skin...per se

Aren't there any other options?

Spray tan? How does that work?

Uh huh

Uh huh

Uh huh

Hahaha yeah no thanks

If I want to turn myself into a snow cone
I'll go to a carnival

Look, maybe this just isn't for me

I'll probably just get my haircut instead

Do you know anybody that's good at trimming mop hair?

Nah, I don't mind

As long as I don't have to take off the hat

No comments:

Post a Comment