Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Not All That Racist

I'm not all that racist

I mean, if you disregard
Comments I've made
Regarding people I don't like
That might be considered racist
You really couldn't say I'm racist at all

For example

I don't hate the Dutch

They're a lovely people
Considering they come from a water-ridden
Cesspool that will probably turn them all into mutants
In another ten years

God love them

I don't hate the Uzbekistani

I mean, it's hard enough coming from a country
That isn't even real
Without having people hate you

I don't hate the Persians
Just their cats

I don't hate the Taiwanese
Because evolution is going to eventually
Rid the planet of them anyway
So why bother hating them now?

I don't hate Australians
Because they're not a real people
They're just the descendants of Britian's prisoners

They were basically regurgitated
Into being

God love them

I don't hate the Nicaraguans
I'm just scared to say their name
Lest it summon some sort of
Aztec God to rise up from the Earth
And turn me into a statue

I don't hate the Madagascarians
Even though their country is so foul
Africa ripped the entire thing off itself
And flung it into the ocean

I don't hate the Sierra Leonese
Even though they're not nearly as cool
As their name suggests

God love them

I really don't hate anybody

If anything, I feel bad for everybody

It doesn't bother me that most people are hideous and awful

Rather, it saddens me that they're not aware of it themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment