Monday, November 8, 2010

The Holiday Station

Hi listeners, this is Chrissy Carlyle
And you're listening to 104.7
Which from now until December 26th
Will be playing nothing but holiday music

Oh, I know what you're thinking

But Chrissy, it's July 8th
Why are you playing holiday music NOW?

Well, here's the thing

Studies have shown that there are people
Who would rather listen to holiday music in July
More than the polka music we normally play
So we've decided to just surrender

...Yeah...

Next up!

We've got 'Jingle Bells,' then 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'
Then another version of 'Jingle Bells,' then 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town'
Then the first version you heard of 'Jingle Bells' again
Then 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'
Then 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause,' then 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause'
Then 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause,' then another version of 'Jingle Bells'
Then 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town'

Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
Because I know I am!

I've got some fan mail here
I'd like to share with you

Dear 104.7,

If you don't stop playing 'Jingle Bells,'
I'm going to come down to the station
And show you my jingle...

Uh...

Love your music! Bye!

Signed...Somebody Really...Nice

Here's another!

Dear 104.7,

I don't mind Christmas music, but why do you play the same four songs over and over again?

Well, I don't know WHAT this person is talking about?

Why just yesterday
We played SEVEN songs
And they were all lovely

Dear 104.7,

I hate you.

Signed,
Santa

Well obviously that's a joke
Hahaha right?

I mean, it would have to be, right?

Uh...anyway

Back to all your holiday favorites

Next up--'Crazy Train'

Hahaha just kidding

It's Jingle Bells

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment