Friday, November 5, 2010

You're Going to Friggin' Kill Yourself

BENNY!

BENNNNNYYYY!

GET IN THE FRIGGIN HOUSE, YOU LITTLE MONSTER!

My son, Benny
He's going to friggin kill himself

BENNNNNNYYYYY!

Look at him skating around on the ice
Like he's Johnny Ice Skates

That kid has less coordination
Than a one-legged blind man

Watch him fall through the ice
And get eaten by penguins

Watch, he's friggin nuts

BENNNYYYYYYYY! YOU'RE GOING TO GET EATEN BY FRIGGIN PENGUINS!

That oughta scare him

I should have only had girls
Girls don't do shit like this
They just get themselves knocked up
And steal your shoes

Look at that

He's trying to do a figure eight

He can't even count to eight
What the frig is he doing?

BENNY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Oh, there he goes
Right on his ass

Thank God he's got his grandmother's ass

My ass is so bony
He would have punctured a hole in the ice

That's why I don't skate

If God wanted me on ice
He would have made me a glass of scotch

Speaking of which, I could use a little something

Watch my kid
Make sure he doesn't kill himself

BENNY! I'M GOING INSIDE!

SKATE NEAR THAT LITTLE GIRL
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING!

Look at my kid out there

So bold

He doesn't get that from his father, I'll tell you that much

Nah, if that kid has balls
He got 'em from me

BENNY!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?

YOU GOT YOUR MOTHER'S BALLS!

Aw, look at him

He loves me so much

I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU FRIGGIN' IDIOT!

They grow up so fast

No comments:

Post a Comment