Monday, November 29, 2010

They Heard Your Name and Started Yelling

Well, Chris
I couldn't tell you what it was

I wish I could

All I know is
They heard your name and started yelling

Told 'em you were back in town again
And all of a sudden
They're going on about some girl
And she being their daughter
And you being the asshole that got her knocked up
And something something going to kick your kidney out from the inside

I really couldn't say
It was all a jumble

When people are experiencing that kind of blind rage
It makes it difficult to sort out what they're--

Gosh, I can't remember
When they said they were coming back

Something about a gun
And ammo
And a posse

Or maybe they said a potty
But I don't know why they'd be getting that
Unless they're going to need bathroom breaks
While they're beating the tar out of you

Well, I guess you could run out of town
But I'm not sure which road you'd use

Because knowing them
They're going to be staking out most of 'em

Oh, but there's one they said they didn't think you'd go down
I just can't remember which one it is

Maybe Elk Drive?  Bear Road?  Caribou Avenue?

So hard to say

Hard to make heads or tails
Out of a lot of yelling
When you're thinking about how damn broke you are

Huh?

Twenty dollars?

Oh Chris
I couldn't accept that from you

Why, just taking a mere twenty dollars from your pocket
Would only be a reminder to me
Of how much I still don't have

And I couldn't--

Huh?

Ohhh, well that I guess I could accept
Since it is a much larger number

I believe it was Elk Drive they're not going down
So you should be safe that way

Best of luck to you, Chris

Bye!

. . . . .

Yep, they sure was mad

Mad enough to pay me double
What that cheap bastard just paid
To make sure I sent him
Down the right road

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete