Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Can We Burn?

Okay, it is freezing in here
It is--Dude, I just sneezed
And my nipple fell off

I'm not even kidding

I have no nipple

It's time to start a fire

Seriously, I can't take this

We have a fireplace
We have a chimney
We have matches

Let's light some shit up

Well, if ONE of us had paid the heating bill
We wouldn't be in this situation

It is ten degrees outside
There's four feet of snow
And the only thing that's separating us from the elements
Are poorly insulated walls
And the Phish posters on them

Now obviously we can't burn the Phish posters
We're not barbarians after all

But there are the photos of our families

I mean, we don't PHOTOS of them
It's not like we don't see them once or twice a year
At holidays

You know, when they invite us

We could burn the books

No, DUDE, not my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit editions
I was talking about BOOKS
Don't go burning stuff with value!

What about that giant log we bought
The time we got stoned
And went to Cabin Land?

Yeah, you're right

Too many memories

Well, we got tons of forks
And we don't really need forks

I mean, anything you can eat with a fork
You can eat with a spoon

A fork is just a pointy spoon

Yeah, let's burn the forks

Okay, what else?

Dude, do you still sleep in your bed?

Really?

Because I've never seen you actually IN your bed

You're always in that chair
Can't you just sleep in the chair?

C'mon, Dude
I'm freezing here!

Make a sacrifice!

I would burn my bed
But I'm going to meet that girl from Facebook any day now
And you can't have sex with a girl in the shower
On a first date

Ugh, fine

Well, that's about all we have

The only other thing in the apartment
Is my stack of newspapers
But I need those to line my iguana cage

Man, are you serious?

We can't burn my iguana!

Look, just grab the forks
And throw them in the middle of the room

I'll get the matches

Ohhh right

What am I thinking?

We're in an apartment
We can't just light a fire

Man, we're stupid sometimes

I'll open the windows
THEN get the matches

Wow, that was a close one

No comments:

Post a Comment