Monday, November 29, 2010

Are We Really Doing This?

Are we really doing this?

Because...

Okay, because...

I'm...

I know

Yeah, I know

I just...

Okay

Just as long as we're...

Yeah

Okay

Yeah

Because...this won't just be...

You know

Because I'd like to say that it would be
I mean, I would say that it would be
I could, say that, I mean
But I'd be lying
Because it's not going to be
Because even right now
Even at this early state
I'm very much, you know
And I'm just, you know
And I can't, you know

Okay?

I can't say that it's not going to be
Because I'd like it to be
And even if it means we have to stop
I'd rather stop then lie and tell you it's not
Because it is
And I don't really see what's wrong with that
Like, I don't see why that's a thing

Why does that have to be a thing?

Because I...

Yeah

No, no, I know, but--

Yeah

I know

And I'm--I know

I'm sorry

But

We should still do this, you know?

Because, I mean
It seems
Like it seems like
We should
Like it makes sense
You know?

And the way I, yeah
I just, yeah, it feels like it's supposed to happen
And why are we always stopping what's supposed to happen
Just because maybe it's a bad idea
Or maybe we don't feel the way we think we feel
Or it'll be complicated
Or there'll be drama

You know?  Like, damn, okay?

Sorry, but--

I'm...

We could be...gone

Like, tomorrow

We could just be--

I know, it's stupid, but--

Like, we don't know

You know?

And we're talking about potential?

We're talking about what potentially could happen
As the result of us just doing what we want to do?

I mean, we're not talking about getting a tattoo here
Or having a child
Or riding a motorcycle
Without a motorcycle license
Or anything
We're not talking about anything
Except just doing what feels right, you know?

But the thing is, like, I'm thrilled
But if we're going to start
Then we have to do it
We can't just start
And then have you be all 'okay, wait'
Because, I can't, because I, you know?

So...are we really doing this?

Like, seriously
Are we?

Because I...

I mean, you know

You know

You do

You know

No comments:

Post a Comment