Monday, November 15, 2010

The Singing Assassin

Oh my God
You are sooo stupid
Why are you sooo stupid?

Hang on, here it comes--

'Ohhh tell me what you want, what you really really want--'

Oh my God, I don't know the words!

Hahaha

Hang on, I need to get our drinks
So nobody roofies them!

Hahaha

. . . . .

No, sir

I did not forget the point of the mission

. . . . .

'--In the name of love! Before you break my heart! Think it oh-oh-ver.'

. . . . .

He was...we...

I thought that perhaps
A karaoke bar
Would be the best place
To take out the operative

A drunk girl singing old Motown songs
Has been found
In studies
To be the least likely candidate
When it comes to detecting assassins

So I...had a drink...or two

For authenticity

And I...may have...sung a song...or two...

. . . . .

'--Where I can run just as fast as I can to the middle of nowhere--'

. . . . .

Simply to put him at ease

We...connected

And then
I made sure to solidify the connection
So as to render him vulnerable

. . . . .

'When I was down--I was ya clown! Ooohhhhhhh nobody knows it!'

. . . . .

Once we...had established a...rapport
I took him into the bathroom
Where I could slip the tablet underneath his tongue
Using some...

. . . . .

'I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOU IN THE BATHROOM!'

. . . . .

...Methods

And once we were in there--

. . . . .

'I TOUCH MYSELF! I TOUCH MYSELF! WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU--'

. . . . .

I took him out

. . . . .

'I...myself...sweet caroline, bah bah bah...love me, love...'

. . . . .

Now, I realize
That I probably should have...done certain things...differently...

. . . . .

'This next one is for the guy in the bathroom I just killed. Here's looking at you, kid.'

. . . . .

But nevertheless
The job was done

Wasn't it?

. . . . .

'And one more for the road...'

No comments:

Post a Comment