Monday, November 29, 2010

They Come in Purple, Too?

They come in purple, too?

Wooooowww

Did you hear that, honey?

They come in purple too

I just wouldn't believe it

I just would not believe
That coffee mugs with Winston Churchill's face on them
Could be purchased
In both green AND purple

I mean, what's next?

Is it going to start raining candy bars?

Hahaha...

Seriously, though, wow

What a great gift

Mrs. Lewis, you have done it again

I don't know how
But every year
You manage to get your daughter and me
A gift that I would just never think
To get for our home

I mean, how did you know
That we would love a commemorative mug
With one of the great world leaders' faces on it?

I'm just sad you didn't get one with FDR on the--

Ohhhh wait a minute

Is that what this other box is?

Oh, come on now!

My heart can't take all this joy!

It's like finding out I've won the lottery!

And you know, I'm always saying to Jenny

I'm saying--Jenny, you know
We just don't have enough coffee mugs

Your mother buys them for us EVERY YEAR
But it just seems like we NEVER have ENOUGH

I mean, Mrs. Lewis--oh right, sorry, MOM
You would not believe it
But every time I go to find a mug
It just always seems like they're in the dishwasher
Or in another cupboard
In the back
The far back
The almost-in-the-house-next-door back

Hahaha!

I bet if you tried to find one of your mugs right now
You couldn't do it

I'm telling you, you couldn't

So thank GOD you brought over two more

I'm just sad we don't have a purple one

Because I know when I'm drinking my coffee
The color I want to see is purple!

Hahaha

Wait a minute...

What's that Mr. Lewis is holding behind his back?

Is that another box?

OH MY GOD!

That is NUTS!

You were letting me go on about wanting a purple mug THIS WHOLE TIME
And you had it RIGHT THERE!

HAHAHA!

The only thing better would be if Margaret Thatcher's face was on the--

. . . . .

Wow, Mrs. Lewis

Wow

Sometimes

You scare me

No comments:

Post a Comment