Thursday, November 11, 2010

How About You Slay the Dragon?

Hey Sleepy
Here's an idea

How about you slay the dragon?

No, I'm serious

I'm getting a little sick
Of this gender discrimination

I'm the man
So I have the slay the dragon?

Do you not have hands?
Are you unable to pick up a sword?
Is slaying a dragon against your religion?

And if you can't do it
What makes you think I can?

That thing has four tongues
And breathes fire

There's no app for that

Look, Sleepy
You seem super nice
But this just isn't going to work out

I mean, is this going to be our marriage?

I slay the dragons
I hold the doors
I mow the lawn
I wake you up every few weeks
When you're done with your nap?

I don't think so, Snooze

I wish you all the best
Especially with the dragon

I'd stay to help you out
But I'm the last man
In the Charming Dynasty

And let's face it
Dragons eat the beautiful
So you should be just fine

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment