Monday, November 29, 2010

No, I Will Not Play Boggle With You

No, I will not play Boggle with you

Because whenever I play Boggle
Boggle tells me to do things
That I would rather not do

Especially when I play with you

The last time we played Boggle
I found the words 'kiss,' 'suck,' and 'nail'

Clearly, Parker Brothers is trying to tell me something

Overall, I'm just generally sick
Of all these signs that keep popping up
Insinuating that we should be together

Because overall, I really don't want to be with you

And you come over, and you say--Let's play board games
Which is innocent enough
Except every time we do
I keep getting these signs

We play Scrabble and my letters spell out 'He is cute'
We play Pictionary and I have to draw the word 'commitment'
We play Monopoly and I keep landing in a hotel that belongs to you

All signs just keep pointing to...

And Boggle is the worst

As soon as those letters settle
I know what they're going to tell me
And I don't need sixteen little letters
To explain my life to me

My fate is not in control of me
I am in control of my fate

And if you want to hang out with me
We have to find something to do
That won't result in me feeling like
The Universe is trying to shove us together
Or heighten the amount of sexual tension
We feel towards each other

. . . . .

Twister?

Yeah, that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment