Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bullshit Song

Ohhh let me hear this

Let me hear your bullshit song
The one you sing outside
When I'm all alone

Liking it that way
Loving you outside

And if I could
I would make the wind
Just a bit more chilly
Still I find myself nice and warm
In the thought of you outside

Trying to call me out
With your bullshit song

Go ahead

Tell me my eyes are nice
I know they're nice
They're mine

They're nice cause they're not yours
Cause they're not looking at you anymore
Cause they're not seeing you sorry
Hearing you lie
Trying to tell me
What I should see

And I'm glad you think I'm sweet
But actually
I'm exactly where 'sweet' and 'dumb' don't meet

So I guess that means you're out of luck
And you're out of time
And you're out of tune

Why don't you go sing
To somebody else

Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment