Monday, September 28, 2009

My Escalator

-- Warning: This might be the silliest thing I've ever written. --

"My Escalator"

Where you looking to go?
The top floor?
You wanna go all the way up
To the top floor?

Tell me
Are you scared of heights?

Just what store
Are you looking for?

Sure you don't wanna go down?
Sure you don't need to check out
What's going on
Down on the street level
Soda shops

Did you know we still have soda shops?
Did you know you can go
Down to the soda shop
Any old time you want

You just gotta ride my escalator
Step right on
And ride it on down

You don't need to go up
Ain't nothing up there
You need to see

Wouldn't you rather come ride with me
On my escalator

And we can run off to the soda shop
Maybe we can even drop by the candy store
Trust me honey
Ain't nothing going on
On the very top floor

So come on down
So come on down
So come on down

You can ride it down
With me

No comments:

Post a Comment