Sunday, September 6, 2009

Play Eye of the Tiger

U.V.!

I'm gonna kick his ass

No, but I am
No, but I am
Noooo, but I am

I'm going to fucking kill him

I'm going to eat his spirit dog
The animal that leads him through life
Guiding him through its obstacles

I'm going to eat that fucking dog

U.V.!

Put on 'Eye of the Tiger'
I gotta work out

Because this is the eye of the tiger
This is the thrill of the fight
It won't be much of a fight
Because I'm going to murder him

It's gonna be brutal
I might poke him in the eye
Which is fucking gross
But I might do it

I fucking hate touching eyes
They're disgusting
That's why I don't wear contacts

Fuck contacts
I wear goggles
Goggles are for real men

I bet the pussy wears contacts
That means when I poke--

...Blehahahaha...

Ugh, so fucking gross
But I bet he wears 'em
And I'm going to shove 'em through his iris

U.V.!

Put on the damn song!
I need to pump up!
I need to get my blood going
Before I lap up his like Kool-Aid

Like grape-flavored-cherry-blood Kool-Aid!

What the fuck, U.V.?
You wanna get some too?
Then shut up and put on the song!

Thrill of the fight!
Top of the heap!
Doing it my way!
Eye of the tiger!

Eating the spirit dog!

Spirit dog's a pussy too
A pussy and his pussy dog
And they're both getting eaten alive

Oooooohhh there it is

There's 'Eye of the Tiger'
That's the trash I needed

Now somebody get me a raw egg
I'm going to rub it into my skin
And eat the yolk

I wonder what a man's spirit tastes like
Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment