Friday, September 4, 2009

When Lighting Struck Lucky

Oh Iz, it was hysterical
You had to see it
I thought I was going to die
I thought Lucky was going to die too
But I couldn't stop myself
I just couldn't

You should have seen his little face
When that lightning hit him

He looked like Daddy
Remember
Oh God--

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember when Daddy
Walked in on you
And that boy from Courton
The one with the long hair
That used to wear it like Kate Jackson?
And Daddy walked in
And thought you'd gone for the girls?

That's what Lucky looked liked!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, he wanted to play golf
And he kept saying--

I don't care that it's raining
I don't care that it's raining

Well he cared when he had all those volts
Going through him
Let me tell you that

Now he's saying he saw Grandma
Not even his grandma, but mine
Ours, our grandma--Grandma Lanie
Who apparently is very nice to him
Which I take offense to
Cause she was a bitch to me

Maybe she's softened up
Now that she's dead
She didn't bring up
That we buried her facedown
So I guess all's forgiven

LUCKY!

Stop praying!
You didn't die!
You pray when you're dying!
Not when you're surviving!

He's been praying for six hours straight
And talking to Grandma Lanie
And telling me he understands quantum theory now
Whatever the heck that is

He looked at a spoon
And said it was moving
But I think that was just wishful thinking
He'd love nothing more
Than to be a superhero
But I told him
If I wanted to marry someone with superpowers
I'd have gotten hitched to Bill Fralaker
Who could touch his left eye with his tongue
Remember? Lizard Bill?

His wife always looks happy
I'll tell you that much, Izzie

Oh shit!

I gotta go
Lucky's got the club up again
He's not going to stop until he has x-ray vision
Or until God speaks to him
Or George Wallace
Whichever comes first

See you on Sunday!

Lucky!
It ain't even raining!

IT AIN'T EVEN RAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment