Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kiss Me Like I'm Crazy

You want to dance in a fountain with me?
You want to jet off to Norway?
You want to jump off a fjord
And forge your way into my life

Do you want to kiss me?
Okay, so kiss me

But kiss me like I'm crazy

Kiss me like I'm wearing
The dumbest hat you've ever seen

I want to kiss someone
While they're laughing
Not because I'm a bad kisser
Obviously

But I want to see someone
Filled with joy
Kiss me

So maybe I haven't made you laugh
Maybe that's the problem
Maybe I haven't been cinematic enough
Maybe I need to put lobsters on the floor
And try to catch them with you

Maybe I need to put on a fake mustache
Maybe I need to put on a cape
Maybe I need to be Zorro
To get you to kiss me
Like I'm crazy

Baby, I don't want a peck
I don't want a soft nip
I don't want a tender touch
I want a crazy kiss

I want to hear music swell
When you kiss me

I want to hear angels tap dance
When you kiss me

I want to hear dead people
Do a spit take
When you kiss me

I want to live like I'm fifteen
I want to love like I'm sixteen
I want to kiss like it's August
And we're on a dock
On a lake
And the camp talent show
Is in ten minutes

I want to kiss like I'm out on a ledge
Ready to jump onto a trampoline
Eighty floors down

I want you to love me
Not because I'm kind
Not because I'm smart
Not because I'm so incredibly attractive
That you can't look at me
Without your eyes burning

I want you to love me
Because I'm crazy
So I guess the keyword is anyway
I want you to love me
Anyway

And I want you to kiss me
Kiss me like I'm crazy
Kiss me every day
Like every day
Like every time

Like every time you kiss me
It's the craziest thing
You've ever done

No comments:

Post a Comment