Monday, September 7, 2009

Put Your Sunglasses On

Put your sunglasses on
We're going to get you this job

We're going to walk in there
We're going to rip things down
Off the walls
Whatever there might be
On the walls

We're going to demand special treatment
We're going to deny photo opportunities
We're going to be irrational and loud
We're going to slap an intern

We're going to get you this job

Put your scarf on
Put your boots on
Put your game face on

We're going to snap snap snap
We're going to tap dance on their expectations
We're going to bop and top the charts
We're going to rock them

I am your agent
I am your guru
I am your sun god
I am your Jimmy Cricket

What?
Jim-who?
Never mind!

Practice saying this--

Do you know who I am?
Do you KNOW who I am?
Do YOU know who I am?
Do you know WHO I am?
Do you know who I AM?

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
GET ME A BAGEL!
GET IT!

See how effective that is?

Now put your sunglasses on
And take my hand
I'm going to lead you
Straight to heaven

Cause heaven is fame and money
And honey, it's time to see some angels

So put those sunglasses on

We're going in

No comments:

Post a Comment