Friday, September 25, 2009

Lotta Sluts in This Room

Somebody get me a dish rag
Because I don't want to touch ANYTHING
In this room right now

Lotta sluts
Lotta sluts going on in this room
Lotta smelly slutty activity
Pervading my consciousness

Was that the theme of the party?

Come dressed like your urine's burning?
Come dressed like you just made twenty bucks?
Come dressed like you just got excommunicated?

Did I forget my costume?

Hang on, I'll take off my pants
Then I'll be all caught up
With the rest of you

Ohhh, look at y'all giving me looks
Like y'all don't know you're slutty

What are you if not slutty?

If you show up at a party
With too much blush
And a nipple ring showing
What would you call that?

'Intriguing?' 'Direct?' 'Forward?'

I'd call that slutty
Where I'm from
You're from Slutty Town
And the water tower's got some nastiness
Floating around in it

Slutty-coat Junction
And here comes the train

Chooo Chooo

Am I drunk?
Yes, I'm drunk
I'd have to be drunk

I'm standing in a room with a bunch of girls
Who look like Roger Corman extras
Giggling and flirting

I feel dirty just standing here

Lotta sluts in this room
Even the wallpaper's peeling

Hmm?

What?

Leaving?
Hell no I ain't leaving

This looks like my kinda party

No comments:

Post a Comment