Friday, September 11, 2009

Who Said This Was a Picnic?

Oh were you hungry?

Maybe you were hungry
Maybe that's why you're whining
Maybe dining was your plan
But no man's hanging around me
Thinking he's getting my picnic

Who said this was a picnic?
Ain't no picnic here

I don't see cookies
I don't see baloney
I don't see pumpkin pie
And if I ain't seein' it
Ain't nobody else seein' it either

This was supposed to be hard
The sign-up sheet said 'Hard'
It said we'd be working our asses off
It didn't ask who was bringing the spaghetti

So drop your frown on the ground
And buck the fuck up
Cause if you ain't climbing that mountain with me
You ain't goin' to the party
Once I hit the valley

And if you want a picnic
You better to learn to pack a lunch for later
Because right now
This ain't no picnic

Just ants, rain, and a coupla dead teddy bears

And who do you think killed those bears?

That's right, baby

That's right

No comments:

Post a Comment