Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Bunch of Straight Guys Engaging in Homoerotic Activity

So what we were doing was--

At the party, see--

What we were doing--

Hey Chaso?  You finish that bike?

Finish that bike man
Don't be gay

Don't be gay, dude
Finish the bike

Suck my dick!

Haha love that guy

So what we were doing at the party was

Awww, see him
Flashing his dick at me
That dude is sick, man

He's so fuckin' funny

Dude, put your dick away
Unless you want me to put it in my mouth!

Ohhh dude, I will
I will fuckin' bite that dick
Hahaha you're so fuckin' gay dude
It's sick

Hahaha love that dude

So anyway, at the party
There was Matt Corsi
Rick, Matt Tulley
JD, PJ, DJ, and Donnie D

And we're all sittin' around
And Donnie D's like--

'Yo, we should all take our pants off!'

And I was like--

'Hell yeah, I hate my pants!'

And Tulley was like--

'Dude, fuck my pants!'

And then DJ goes--

Hang on, one sec

Roger!  ROGER!

Dude, you bang that girl yet?

Dude, why haven't you banged that girl?

Dude, are you gay?

Dude, you're so gay

Dude, gay people aren't even as gay as you
And they're, like, trying to be gay

Hahaha I love that guy

He's been dating this girl for a day now
And they haven't even banged

Roger is so fuckin' gay

He's cool though

Anyway, we were at this party

And our pants are off
And Donnie D starts being like--

'Somebody make out with me like gay people do so we can see how weird it is!'

And I was like--

'Hell yeah!  That would be so weird!  But, like, in a funny way because we're not gay!'

And Tulley was like--

'Dude, fuck not doing stuff because it might make us seem like the people we're making fun of!'

And then DJ goes--

Hang on a sec

Noki!  NOKI!

I got those naked photos you sent me

Dude, those are so gay!

You're insane, Noki!

Hell yeah, I kept them
I'm gonna show your wife those pics one day!

I keep 'em right next to my bed
And I look at 'em every night
And I'm like--

'Ohhh Noki's so damn gay'

You're so gay, dude!

Hahaha I love Noki
He's insane

So anyway, at the party

We were all kinda just making out
And sitting on each other's laps
And, like, feeding grapes to each other
And just being crazy, you know?

'Cause we have fun
That's just how it is

And yeah, we make fun of gay people
But like, we make fun of everyone

Like, we make fun of girls
When we put on dresses and shit
And pretend to give birth to each other

And we, like, make fun of Eskimos
When we get naked
And roll ourselves up in rugs
To keep warm

Just crazy shit, you know?

But, like, gay people
Even though we don't hate them
They're just, like, confusing, you know?

Like, I don't get being gay

It's just--yeah--

It's, like, really confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment