Thursday, March 31, 2011

What You're Giving Me

Turn around
Let me check out the back

The back is fantastic
The front is fantastic
The side is giving me palpitations

I'm palpitizing

That's how good that is

You are giving me Jean Simmons in 'Guys and Dolls'
With a splash of Norma Shear in 'The Women'
And a twist of Lauren Bacall in 'Woman of the Year'

That is what you're giving me

And I am loving it

Bring in the next girl

Okay, this is very strange to me

Because I feel like you're giving me Katherine Hepburn in 'The Philadelphia Story'
But you could be giving me Grace Kelly in 'High Society'

It's a fine line
You're giving me grey matter
With a twist of ambiguity

And I am loving it

Bring in the next girl

Okay, you are giving me Diahann Carroll in 'Julia'
Vanessa Redgrave in 'Camelot'
Natalie Wood in 'Sex and the Single Girl'
Shelley Duvall in 'The Shining'
Nicole Kidman in 'The Hours'
And Jane Fonda in 'Barbarella'

You're giving me sass
A dash of 'social climber'
A sprinkle of 'trophy wife'
And a hint of 'cavewoman'

And I am loving it

Bring in the next girl

Okay, stop

Stop right there

You are giving me

Sarah Marie Benson
In the third scene
Of the Lifetime movie

'The Shame She Could Not Bear'

When she crawls into the bathroom
After just having been catcalled at
By some lewd construction workers
And pulls down that gorgeous robe
On top of herself
Right before scrubbing herself clean
In the shower

You are giving all of that to me

...And a little bit of Judy in 'A Star Is Born'

And I am loving it

Now go put on something else

Ohhh, I am getting it today
I am getting
What you're giving

I am getting it

No comments:

Post a Comment