Saturday, March 26, 2011

Robin Comes Out

So wait...

You're not?

Ooookay

Um, this is really awkward

Are you...I mean...not to be, but...are you...sure?

Because, everybody kind of thinks...

I mean...your costume is...

I mean, I like it, but that's, you know, me...

Um, didn't you have a thing with the Joker?

No, I know you two fight a lot, but I thought it was kind of a...thing?

All right, don't freak out

It's not like I'm the only one who's been saying it

Me and the Riddler were hanging out last night and--

Yeah, we kind of hang out now, it's weird

I mean, I still hate him and all because of the whole supervillain thing

But part of me feels like it's kinda hot, you know?

Like, all those question marks?

I love a guy with some mystery

That's why I like you--uh, I mean--I...

Okay, fine, I like you

There, I said it

Are you sure you're not into me at all?

I don't mean to sound forward, but I am an acrobat

If you're not into me, why do you make me wear this costume?

And why do you call me Boy Wonder?

You're telling me that's not a sex thing?

Oh my God, the Riddler was totally right
You're a total closet case

Um, you have a lair

An underground lair

Clearly, you're not dealing with some issues

Uh, Superman doesn't have a lair
He has sex with his boyfriends in the Fortress of Solitude
Like a normal person

How do I know what?

About Super--oh, um...funny story...

Ugh, fine, you know what?

It's not a big deal

I'm gay
You're not
And we have a professional relationship
That works pretty well
So let's just move on, okay?

Oh, by the way
Batgirl wants to know
If you still have her shoes

Hey, don't kill the messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment