Monday, January 31, 2011

Brian DeRivolo Lets Us Hear His Inner Monologue During Sex

Her ass is so awesome

I want to grab it again

Can I grab it again?

Should I?

I just grabbed it

I don't want to be spending all my time on her ass

But it's so awesome

Would it be bad if I spent all my time on her ass?

When else am I going to spend time on her ass?

Isn't that what sex is for?

To get to touch all the stuff you really want to touch all the time but can't because of society's restricting labels on what appropriate affection is?

She's moaning really loudly

Is her roommate home?

If her roommate is home then I feel bad

Should I ask if the roommate is home?

Should I care?

Ah fuck it, she's not my roommate

Could she be faking?

I hope she's not faking

Maybe I'm just amazing

But then how come nobody else has ever moaned like this?

Maybe I've just been sleeping with really quiet girls

Okay, okay, she's hurting me

The nails--the nails hurt

Does she think that doesn't hurt?

She must know that that hurts

Maybe she thinks I like it

Maybe I should make a sound indicating that I don't like it

Maybe I should go Ahhhh or Ehhhhh or Uhhhhhh

I don't want her to feel bad though but--

Owww okay, she definitely needs to stop

God, she wants me so bad

Why does she want me so bad?

Is she a freak?

I don't want to have sex with a freak

I mean, I am having sex with a freak

If she's a freak

But now it feels weird

If she's a freak

And maybe she's not?

You know who was a freak?

That girl I had sex with last night

She was--wow.

I should call her.

No, stop.

I need to just relax

...Is that a pimple...?

On her nipple?

Who gets pimples on their nipples?

That doesn't happen right?

Oh my God, what if she has gonorrhea?

Wouldn't she tell me?

Maybe she wouldn't

That bitch!

No, she'd tell me

She's not a bitch

She teaches middle school

Middle school teachers don't get gonorrhea

Maybe chlamydia but definitely not gonorrhea

But then what's going on with the nipple pimple?

Seriously, I'm really grossed out right now

I need to grab her ass or I'm going to lose this hard-on

I can't really get to it

Why is she making this difficult?

Does she not want me to grab her ass?

What else am I supposed to grab?

Her arm?

I can grab her arm anytime I want

This is sex time

Time for ass grabbing!

Should I say that?

Should I say--Time for ass grabbing!

Maybe she likes some dirty talk?

Maybe she'll respond to that?

Say like--Don't go hiding that ass on me, bitch.

Something like that?

Should I pull her hair?

I can't do anything rough to her breasts

I don't want to pop the pimple

I'm pretty sure if you pop a pimple during sex

You die immediately

You know what?  I just need to enjoy this

I just need to--

Wait...

Am I done?

Oh wow

I'm done

Is she done?

Well, I mean, it doesn't really matter because I'm definitely done

Wow, that was--

Wow

Okay

I should kiss her

Or, something

I wonder if she'll let me spend the night

My parents hate it when I come home this late

Plus it is my thirty-fifth birthday

I'll ask her about staying

When I come back from the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment