Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get Out of My Friggin' Kitchen

Benny!!!

What did I tell you about touching the lasagna
Before I'm done making it?

You're going to get little worms
In your stomach now
And they're going to eat your liver

What are you talking about?

Your liver's in your stomach

What the frig are they teaching you in school?

Your liver's in your stomach
Your kidneys are in your thighs
Your brain's two states away
Trying to figure out how to get home

Don't you touch that pork chop!

That's dirty

I didn't wash it under the sink yet

Soon as I wash it
You can eat it

Yeah, eat it raw
It'll put some friggin' hair
On your elbows

That's how a woman's going to know you're virile

Hey, you're old enough to hear about birds in trees now
Just go getting anybody knocked up
Or I'll friggin' kill you

Don't stick your finger in the sauce!

You stick your finger in the sauce
I gotta make a whole new sauce

Who wants to taste your finger
In their sauce?

God knows where you put that finger

Probably touching chipmunks with it or something sick

Chipmunks give you cancer, you know

Touch a chipmunk
You're going to get the cancer

Trust your mother

Oh God! You touched the sauce
Now I have to make--

Eh, you know what?
We're family

We all got the same germs
It's in our blood

Ugh, you're just like your father

I love you so much
I could slap you
And it wouldn't even hurt

Now get out of my friggin' kitchen
Before I kill you
You friggin' idiot

Take a snack with you
You're a growing boy

No comments:

Post a Comment