Friday, January 28, 2011

The Rollercoast Proposal

Carrie, I know you love rollercoasters
And I love you
And so--

My shoes?

One second, honey

Sir, why do you need me to take off my shoes?

Are you not allowed to wear shoes on rollercoasters anymore?

It does what?

It sucks them off your feet?

Uh...okay...well...I may have made a  mistake then
You see, I just wanted a sweet sort of rollercoaster
So that I could...um...ask my girlfriend...uh...

Too late?

What do you mean too late?

Well, can't you unbuckle--

Okay, never mind

I'm sure we'll be fine

Anyway, Carrie, what I was saying was--

Why are we moving backwards?

Shouldn't we start by moving forwards?

First backwards, then forwards?

Are they TRYING to make us vomit?

No, I didn't look at the name of the rollercoaster, I just got in line because--

It's called what?

The Vomit Train from Hell?

That sounds just awful

Uh, well, all right
I better make this fast then

Carrie, you mean so much to me

Every day I wake up next to you and I think--

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME?

No, no, sweetie
That was because--
I'm sorry, I--
I meant to say--

AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU  SON-OF-A-BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh God...Oh God...Oh God...

Uh, honey
I need you to know
That if I were to die right now
I would be so happy
Knowing that you were here next to--

OH MY GOD!  THERE ARE NO TRACKS!  THERE ARE NO MORE TRACKS!
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!  OH MY GOD I CAN'T DIE!
I HATE MY LIFE TOO MUCH TO DIE RIGHT NOW!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ugh...ugh...no more...no more...

Carrie, listen--will you--will you--

AHHHH!
TELL THEM TO STOP THIS THING!
I'M NOT KIDDING!

I'M NOT KIDDDDDDDDDINNNNNNNG!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

. . . . .

You know what?

I think we should see other people

No comments:

Post a Comment